Thursday, November 11, 2004

MSN Search Beta First impression

I always test a new search engine with a word who is not popular on the web and who I know the better source pages for that word because I made a site 8 year ago who have a few pages dedicated on it.
Here is the query for that word who mean "blueberries plants" in english.

First : The results are the same as the MSN Tech Preview of this summer.

1-9 of 214 containing bleuetiers

  • Why 9 results shown on first page ?
  • Number 1 and 2 are only there because the word "bleuetiers" is the street name of that company !
  • The first page of results is very bad except result 6,7 and 8
  • The 214 results is not true, if you go to page six, the results stop at 52 while Google have 218 real results !
The 2-3 dozens other queries I made this morning are betters but my first impression is MSN is as good as Altavista !




No comments: