Second, the democratization of the News Business from Chris Peck at Commercialappeal.com
- News will be generated by the people who are chosen, not the chosen people.
- News will be more a conversation about making sense of the world, less of a sermon from on high.
- News will rely on the wisdom of the many, not the insight of the few, with journalists being knowledge leaders.
- News will be multilayered, from very personal accounts to highly evolved overviews by real pros.
- News will be available anytime, from your phone, computer or new technologically advanced device.
- News will be framed according to your social networks, your age and your tribe.